Thursday, July 14, 2011

Your Baby Can Read

OK, maybe not...but anybody who has seen an infomercial in the past year has seen the ads for the product, so I decided to take some photos of Claire reading. Or at least looking at the picture of the babies in magazines.




Two quick sleeping stories, two nights ago we heard Claire fussing from a pacifier that had fallen out, when I went upstairs to replug she had the a pacifier in each of her hands and looked at me with the expression, 'What you aren't going to give me a third?'
Last night same squawk about 8:30, I went upstairs to replug and much to my surprise she didn't want it. She has been sleeping on her side for about two weeks, and she was laying on her side, and when I went looking for her other pacifier to make sure she wasn't sleeping on it...I found it.... in her ear. She must of spit it out then rolled on top of it. Once I removed it from her ear, she was much happier and went back to sleep.

Happy Thursday Everybody!

No comments:

Post a Comment