Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Shopping with Claire

Claire and I went to Walmart today for a quick shopping trip. I wanted to get used to taking her car seat in a shopping cart to run errands. I quickly found out that Walmart's shopping carts do hold car seats, but it is not the best fit. I was constantly readjusting the seat to get it to fit properly. We have taken her to Target and had no problem placing her car seat securely on the cart.

Claire fell asleep in her car seat a few minutes after we arrived. A trip that would have usually taken me a few minutes was a bit longer. I kept looking at her and forgetting what was on my list or what part of the store I was in; I had to double back a few times before I got everything. All in all it was a successful trip.

No comments:

Post a Comment