
Dear Baby B,
In case you didn't notice, today is your due date. I understand that first babies tend to be late. You are probably very warm and comfortable in there, but your Dad and I would really like to meet you. For the past 9 months you have been our 'inside' baby and now we are ready for an 'outside' baby. So if you could help move this process along and try to make an appearance this weekend or early next week we would really appreciate it.
Love,
mom + dad
My non-stress test and ultrasound were both fine; they are estimating her weight around 7lbs, 6ozs. During the ultrasound she was sucking on her toes, I am not sure how she was able to manage that acrobatic feat. I started having contractions early this morning, they are still very irregular. If she doesn't make her appearance by Tuesday (2/15), an induction is scheduled for that morning!
Thinking of you!! Can't wait to see pictures of Baby B :) She will be here so soon!!!
ReplyDelete